Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beauty Secrets from the Stars


Steal these tips from nine top Bollywood actors who stay gorgeous inside out.


jakqueline

I'm very particular about my cleansing-toning-moisturising routine. Every time I cleanse, I take a close look at the cotton ball to make sure there's no trace of make-up on it. I also wash my face with water at least five times a day. Wearing sunscreen with SPF 30 too is a must. I don't change my cosmetics brand too often. Dermalogica products suit my skin. I also load up on green leafy veggies and fresh fruits, especially orange and papaya.
beauty, stars

The less I do to my skin, the better it stays. To wipe off make-up, I make my own concoction of Johnson's baby oil, coconut oil and olive oil, massage this on my face and wipe it off with a towel soaked in warm water. Also, I believe what is inside you will reflect outside. So, make positivity your life mantra and be disciplined about your lifestyle. My favourite make-up? Lipsticks! I am obsessed with them. Pinks from the Estee Lauder brand are my all-time favourites.

beauty, stars

I have an extremely sensitive skin. There are very few cosmetic products I can apply to my skin as it tends to break out. When I wake up, I wash my face with water and a non-moisturising soap. The only thing I consciously do is to never sleep with my make-up on and use a baby oil to take it off. Considering I'm not able to apply too much to my skin, I have to take care of it with what I eat. I make sure I have a handful of walnuts every day. I also like to keep my make-up light on a day-to-day basis. If I'm going out in 

beauty, stars

What you eat is bound to show on your skin, so I'm extremely careful about what goes into my mouth. I start my day with warm water, lemon and honey. This apart, I have loads of water through the day. Both help flush out toxins from the system and make your skin glow with health. I never skip the sunscreen: I apply it 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Plus, I make sure to remove every speck of make-up and moisturise well before retiring for the night. My make-up must-haves include a L'Oreal lip 

beauty, stars

I am a Cancerian and love water. I drink at least 10 glasses a day and trust me, it has done wonders for my skin. Besides, I am also very careful about what I eat and load up on lots of fruits and veggies. I also religiously believe in a cleansing-toning-moisturising routine. My faves: Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion and richer creams like Clarins Hydraquench Cream. My make-up faves include eye make-up from M.A.C and Bobbi Brown light foundations and concealers.

beauty, stars

I understand the importance of enhancing one's appearance. So I exercise, try to eat healthy and think positive. I have combination skin, which can be both oily and dry, so I religiously moisturise twice a day with a water-based hypo-allergenic moisturiser. Sunscreen is a must for me too. Right now I'm using Vichy Capital Soleil with SPF 50 so my face stays protected in the sun for up to eight hours. My never-forget make-up includes a tinted lip balm, a mascara and a kohl pencil from M.A.C.

beauty, stars

Time is a constraint, but taking care of your skin is a must. So I keep it simple (but that shows good results). For instance, I follow a simple 10-minute cleansing-toning-moisturising routine. Begin your day with a glass of lukewarm water and stay well hydrated through the day to flush out toxins. Also, choose products that are a mix of nature and science. I don't go for regular facials but I do indulge in clean-ups once in a while. Almost as a ritual, every week I like to luxuriate in a relaxing body massage.

beauty, stars

I religiously follow a cleansing toning and moisturising routine. When I am not shooting, I stay as far away from make-up as possible barring a sunscreen and lip balm. I also drink plenty of water to ward off dehydration that makes your skin look tired. I also go in for a deep conditioning treatment or a hair spa, once a month. A healthy diet gives my face that glow. I also focus on working out more, which has completely transformed my skin..

beauty, stars

Her onscreen energy is infectious and her million dollar smile can perk you up in a flash. After three back-to-back successes at the box office, Anushka Sharma, Bollywood's new 'it girl' is now gearing up for her next release Ladies vs Ricky Bahl opposite Ranveer Singh in December. While life has gotten busier for this model-turned-actress, she believes in abiding by a few rules, for which discipline is key. Apart from exercising well, choosing her foods carefully .

No comments:

Post a Comment