Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Facebook owes me billions of dollars, Vin Diesel


Vin Diesel has jokingly said that Facebook owes him billions of dollars for the millions of fans he has on the social media site.

The 'Fast and Furious' star has over 41 million likes on his page on the social media site, Contactmusic reported.

He said that when he started his page, the only person that had a million fans was Barack Obama.
He believes that the key to his popularity is interacting with his followers.

"So, when I started talking to the fans, I became the No. 1 page in the world. Over Coca-Cola, over huge companies. And it was only because I said, 'Hi, guys, I love you'," he told Entertainment Weekly.

The 45-year-old actor insists that he updates his Facebook page himself and admits the social network giant was shocked by how many followers he has gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment